“We're committed to deliver the best services and logistics locally and internationally, every day of the year...”
- Mr. Shyam Ebanks
- Shyam is co-founder and the Chief Financial Officer. He has gained a wealth of experience in finance and operations, spanning over a period of thirteen (13) years, and has used this along with his passion and drive for success to steer the company through the worst modern day global financial recession. One of Shyam’s goals is to see the company successfully operate on its own without a need for him to physically be in the office.
- Mrs. Tamara Hanson-Ebanks
- Tamara is co-founder and the Chief Executive Officer. She has a Bachelors of Law Degree from the University of Liverpool, and has been the driving force behind the company’s operations, growth and development. She particularly enjoys researching, developing and introducing innovative operating systems and marketing campaigns. Her ultimate goal for the company is to leverage its brand within the region. She says this would be a milestone personal and entrepreneurial achievement.
- Mrs. Petra Steinlechner
- Accounts Manager
- Petra is the Accounts Manager. She is originally from Germany and has been residing in Cayman since 2003. Petra has accumulated a broad range of financial, administrative and business knowledge. She has over twenty years’ experience from within the financial sector; from privately owned businesses to large international corporations in the United States and Europe. She prides herself in her attention to detail and is a stickler for accuracy and consistency.
- Mr. Ryan Alipato
- Logistics and Sales Coordinator
- Ryan is the Senior Logistics and Sales Coordinator. He is originally from the Philippines and he has been living in the Cayman Islands for over seven years. He has a Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration and Marketing Management. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience of and in the logistics industry. He enjoys developing client relationships and goes over and beyond to ensure client satisfaction.
- Mr. Leith Bodden
- Logistics administrator
- Leith is the Logistics Administrator. He is originally from West Bay, Cayman Islands. He has over fifteen years of experience in administration, and was a Customs Officer with the Cayman Islands Government. Leith has a quiet disposition, and uses this as an advantage to focus on filing the mountain of customs declarations on time. However, he enjoys interacting with his team members and customers.
- Mrs. Donailys Codlyn
- Deputy Lead Operations Coordinator
- Dona is the Deputy Lead Operations Coordinator. He is originally from Cuba and has been residing in the Cayman Islands since 2011. She finds logistics challenging and engaging, and it encourages her to exercise her analytic skills to find the best solutions for the operations. She finds it equally rewarding when clients are happy. Dona is known for her high energy. She is often told to slow down, but her aim is to always get it done.
NCI Services Ltd started its operation in 2001. The company offers a full range of logistics services, including courier services, mail room management, mailing services, distribution, air and ocean freight, customs brokerage and international logistics.
The company’s services are built on integrity and innovation; delivering quality with service that caters to the demands of the evolving logistic industry, and the lifestyles and cultures of societies.
The company believes in people first. Our employees are the foundation on which we continue to build our vision; investing in their well being and delivering the best to our customers.
Our Vision is to deliver the best quality in logistics solutions and services.
Our Mission is to provide quality and innovative logistics solutions for businesses and individuals.
Maintain high value in service through consistent innovation in processes and systems, continued enhancement in networks, infrastructure, and working with the best by adapting a culture that attracts and sustain a dynamic workforce.
The company creates success for itself, its shareholders and its employees by applying a leadership style that encourages, nurtures, challenges and rewards its people; meeting customer needs, optimizing their satisfaction, and driving growth and profits.