DIVERSITY. EXPERIENCE. KNOWLEDGE.
Holiday Schedule 2016
Office Closure- November 24 & 25th Thanksgiving Holiday
Christmas Sailing- Guarantee Shipment for Christmas-Cut off Time December 10th
Last Cut Off Before Christmas-December 17th. Cargo estimated to arrive week of Christmas.No Guarantee
Ship your small shipments (Less than container load-LCL) to large shipments of (full container loads-FCL) with our ocean freight services. Our Miami warehouse facility is ran by a fully automated system that handles the entire logistic process. It ensures efficiency and accuracy and is supported by a staff of professionals who have been trained and are experienced in handling the unique logistics requirements of moving ocean freight shipments from Miami to the Americas.
Our Miami warehouse features:
- Over 60,000 square feet of bonded warehouse facility
- Customers’ online access to view available cargo and enable management of shipments 24/7
- Container Freight Station
- In-bond Export Consolidators
- In-House Hazmat Agents
We offer the service and benefits of:
- Consolidation: storing and combining several shipments into one
- Repacking: repacking several shipments into a container or pallet
- International Logistics: arrange for the pickup of your cargo (LCL or FCL) from locations across the USA and other international ports to arrive at the warehouse facility for shipment to the Cayman Islands
- Relocation - Personal Effects: freight and handling process of personal effects for both import and export shipments
Additional Local Services Available
- Delivery of all types and sizes of cargo to your door
- Overseeing customs inspection process
- Unpacking and uncrating of cargo
Rates ate subject to change without notice.
|Special rate for small shipments|
|Freight for up to 10 ft3||CI $50.00|
|Port fees||CI $8.40
Standard flat rate
|Warehouse receipt||CI $1.68 per receipt|
|Insurance||Depends on value|
|Duty||Depends on value and type of commodity|
|Over 10 ft3|
|Freight||CI $2.94 per ft3|
|Additional handling and processing charges will apply. Contact an agent for more details.|
Things to know
Ocean Freight Shipments
Ship arrives once per week. Ship set sail every Thursday. Ship arrives into port on the weekend. Cut off for weekly shipment is every Monday. Special Arrangements can be made for cut off time by contacting our local ocean agent by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Adequate advance notice is required for special arrangement.
Proper Labeling & Marking of Shipments
All cargo must be labeled and addressed properly. It proves helpful if each box is marked with piece count; example 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc. Improper labeling and marking may cause a delay in the arrival of your shipment.
Dangerous Goods and Hazmat Shipments
These shipments are welcome and are handled by trained professionals. Additional processing time may apply and which may affect sailing cut off time. Additional fees will apply for the handling of Dangerous Goods and Hazmat Shipments.
Original invoices are to be sent to the local agent by emailing email@example.com as soon as purchases are made. Your shipment will not sail if proper invoices are not provided to the agent by the cut off time of each sailing.
Documents such as Cayman Islands Duty Exemption Certificate, or any other document such as an Affidavit from a School Principal confirming import of cargo for educational purposes, are to be provided before cargo leaves Miami. A delay in the provision of such documents may incur upfront customs duty fees. A refund can be submitted to the Cayman Islands Government for a reimbursement of customs duties paid where they should have been exempted. Disbursement of monies to customers will be done only when funds have been received from the Cayman Islands Government.