A twice weekly ocean freight service from Miami to Grand Cayman offers a priority full-service solution for Less than Container Load (LCL) and Full Container Loads (FCL) shipments.
Whether it’s a shipment of steady supplies for business, personal effects for relocation, furniture and supplies for a new home or home renovation, a car or boat, and for other bulky and or heavy house hold items, heavy equipment, and construction materials, etc., NCI’s weekly ocean freight LCL consolidation or Full Container Load shipments provide the perfect solution.
Cut Off Thursdays at 3pm for Mondays Sailing | Arrive in port on Wednesday
Cut off Mondays at 12 noon for Thursdays Sailing| Arrive in port on Saturday
- Transit and Processing :transit and processing time (customs clearance and inspection) is estimated at (5-7 days) for each sailing Miami to Grand Cayman.
- Consolidation: Consolidate shipments up to 30 days free of charge. (Optional)
- Customs Brokerage : Included
- Vendor or Residential Pickup : We can pick up cargo from vendors or from residential locations across North America and Canada for delivery to our warehouse in Miami.
- Storage Miami hub has over 100,000 sq. ft of warehouse space and is capable of handling and storing any type and size cargo.
Our certified Container Freight Stations (CFS) and In-bond Export Consolidation (IBEC) warehouse facility has over 100,000 square of storage capacity and offers unlimited logistics service capability for cargo.
In addition to our primary warehousing hub in Miami, our warehousing/freight forwarding partners are strategically located in:
Lawrence, NY| Houston, Texas| Illinois, Chicago| Duncans, Colorado| Los Angeles, California| Baltimore, Maryland| South San Francisco, California.